Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Benjamin is THREE!

Yippee! Benjamin is three! We had a small dinosaur party for him this weekend that was lots of fun. It is hard to believe this little guy who was born in Delhi is already three... yet we sure have covered a lot of ground since he was born. He has already lived in three cities and two countries. He is definitely exploring his world these days. Unfortunately his favorite phrase is still.... "I DON"T WANT TO!" Even still, he is my cuddly little momma's boy and I will take all I can get as I know it goes by sooo fast. Happy Birthday my little man!




Friends with our new hats.... they were originally dinosaur eggs but at the end became stylish hats.

No dinosaur party is complete without it's very own volcano exploding just before our little explorers went on a dinosaur dig.

Face painting with our friend Juliann...


4 comments:

Miriam Pauline said...

Happy Birthday Benjamin!

What a cute party and the cake is adorable. Well done!

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Benjamin...you party looked like so much fun...wish we could have been there.

Lori, it is strange to see you with straight hair and with a big kitchen with cupboards and doors and no cockroaches...where is the fun in that???

Loved the cake too!!!

McKinney Mumblings & Munchkins said...

What do I like better...your hair or the cake?!? What fun yall had! Happy Birthday, Benjamin!!!

Dawn said...

Looks like SUCH fun and I too LOVE your longer hair, so pretty!!!